The hot spring area blessed with the richness of nature, Takubokutei Hot Spring.
With the picturesque landscape before your eyes, all the daily fatigue and tension will be washed away on your stay with us.
From July. 1st 2020, shuttle bus between Sapporo and Hakodate started to run.
When all of our shuttle bus seats have been reserved by our guests,
there are times when we cannot take your request for reservation.
We recommend you contact us as early as possible if you need seating.
- From July. 1st 2020 to March. 31 2022
- To hotel: every Mon., Wed., Fri.
To Sapporo: every Wed., Fri., Sun.
- Bus fee
- There’s a shuttle bus fee of 2,500 yen for one-way trip or 4,000 yen for round trip per each customer (tax is already included).
The shuttle bus fee for children is 1,250 yen for one way or 2,000 yen for round trip per child (tax is already included).
- Reservation Method
- For our customers wishing to use the shuttle bus, please make a reservation directly to us via telephone.
TEL :+81-570-026573 (Reception Hours: 10:00 ~ 18:00)
You may also use the reservation application form to book the shuttle bus.
E-MAIL :Click here（Booking Application Form for Shuttle bus service）
※Due to the fixed seating capacity, we don’t accept reservations for groups of eight or more people.
- Reception / Boarding Time
- The bus reception for the outbound route begins 30 minutes prior to departure,
while reception for the return route begins 15 minutes prior to departure.
Due to our responsibility to be punctual, it is necessary for customers to be on time.
【Date of change】
Near East ticket gate, JR Sapporo Station.
- Pick-up Bus (Leaving from Sapporo Station North Exit)
Sapporo Station North Exit Reception Time Departure Time Arrival (to Takubokutei) 9:30 10:00 about 15:00
- Sending-off Bus (Leaving from Sekisuitei)
Takubokutei Reception Time Departure Time Arrival (to Sapporo Station) 9:30 10:00 about 16:00
※Only from Sapporo to hotel, the bus uses the highway.
※There may be times that traffic conditions result in a time lag. Please plan accordingly.
- Reservation is required for the shuttle bus. When the bus has reached full reservation capacity, no additional reservations will be accepted.
- Guests are required to pay the shuttle bus charge at the hotel check-in.
- In cases where you will arrive later than 15 minutes prior to shuttle bus departure, we ask you to immediately contact your reserved hotel or the Sapporo office.
- Likewise, if you decide to cancel your reservation, please contact the reserved hotel or Sapporo office at least one day beforehand.
- Please know in advance that the bus will depart on time even if your previous transportation source (bus, train, airplane, etc) is delayed.
If you decide to go to the hotel by alternative transportation, you will be responsible for all of the incurred costs.
- Shuttle bus service be suspended on days when no reservations were made a week in advance of the stay date.
- This bus is shared by all respective customers. In the case of tight seating, it is possible to accommodate via use of auxiliary seats.
- This is a non-smoking bus.
- To avoid similar-looking luggage being mistaken by customers as their own, we recommend that you attach a clearly visible name tag.
- We cannot accept responsibility for baggage being lost or mistaken.
Please be aware that management of baggage is your individual responsibility.
- It is strictly prohibited to get on or off at non-designated locations while en route.
- In cases of hotel reservation cancellation, the transfer bus reservation will also be canceled.
For cancellations taking place on the reserved day, the whole bus fee will be charged.
- Noguchi Kanko Group Hotels Shuttle Bus Information
*There is free parking available to guests at the hotel.